Last modified: July 3, 2022
TitleDock Inc. ("Company" or "we" or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://titledock.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or between you and us.
- Through any mobile and desktop applications we may provide for download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if any.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
By using the Website or any services or materials available through the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. Our Website is not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18 (“Minors”). No Minor may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from Minors. If you are a Minor, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, including creating an account or making any purchases. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a Minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a Minor, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as time and dates of your interaction with the Website and other data analytics;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, where applicable.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use and/or creating an account on our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Copies of information shared by third-party accounts linked to your TitleDock account.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Such User Contributions might include a public profile of your contact information or any information you provide in the Website’s interactive features. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Receive Through Your Use of Our Services
As you use our Website and services, we may receive information that you have shared directly with us or indirectly by connecting your TitleDock account to other third-party applications and services, including contacts, calendar events and relationship/communication data. Contacts may contain information on individuals or organizations including names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, URLs, social handles, online identifiers, organizational affiliations, job titles, birthdays, key dates, age, gender, general location, relationships, skills, interests, preferences, notes, photos, tags and other categorizations. Calendar events may include information related to appointment, meeting and event timings, locations, duration and participants, as well as information related to key dates, including birthdays. We may also receive metadata-related information regarding your communications, including sender and recipient information and time/length/duration of communications, but we will not process the other content of communications except with your specific permission.
We may also receive information that others provide about you when they use our Website and services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically through automatic data collection technologies may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To sync your information, including contacts and relationship data, across our Website, your devices and third-party accounts, applications and services.
- To provide you with technical support.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt out by unsubscribing to Company emails. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent, agreement, or direction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To prevent harm.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TitleDock Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected] and/or by clicking “unsubscribe” on any Company email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account and/or profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit here to access the CCPA privacy rights applicable to California residents.
Your Data Protection Rights
Through the services provided on our Website, we mainly act as data processor, and in some cases, we may act as data controller when determining the manner and purposes of processing your personal data.
Depending on where you reside, you may have certain additional rights under local laws to protect your personal data. You may exercise any such rights by using the functionalities described herein or on our Website, or by contacting us directly at [email protected].
Data Access and Portability. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, you may be entitled, pursuant to applicable law, to request copies of your personal data held by us, as well as copies of personal data you have provided to us and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Additionally, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, you may have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal data, specifically where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal data; (ii) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data; (iii) we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require the information for purposes of a legal claim or claims; or (iv) you object to the processing of your personal information (as discussed below).
Objection to Processing. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, you may be entitled to require us not to process your personal data for specific purposes. Unless we can provide compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data or such processing is necessary for purposes of dealing with a legal claim or claims, we will no longer process your personal data for the purposes you indicate.
Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities with any applicable data protection authorities.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.